Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elevated!

Today my old friend asked me,"What is it like to be a mother-in-law?"

Well, it's only been a day since I became mother-in-law or MIL to a new daughter-in-law. Yesterday we welcomed a new daughter into our family when our son got married.

How do I feel? I feel happy and proud that I have a sweet, lovely daughter-in-law who will be a good wife to our son. Indeed she is a most welcome addition to our family. We have waited quite a while for this happy occasion and we are very happy that he has found the right woman to be his life partner.

I'm also very happy that we have good folks as our son's in-laws. We look forward to a happy friendship in the union of our children. Now we have new friends and relatives by marriage in Singapore.

We look forward to more grandchildren in the future and this is a very happy thought indeed. So how do I feel, my dear friend? I feel wonderful and happy to be a MIL!
Elevated!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: