Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Channel your Energy through Writing

Writing is a way of expressing oneself.

Creative writing requires discipline and imagination. The imagination part is where you can let yourself go, where you can really dream up story lines and create your characters.

I have enjoyed crafting two pieces of writing and having stumbled upon amazon's kindle where one can self-publish, I took the opportunity to upload these.

One is a short play and the other is a short story. You can find the play "The Golden Orchid" here

The second one is entitled "The Legacy" and you can get it here.

Please check them out and do give me your feed back. This is important because it is only through feed back that a writer can improve so I hope you will help me by reading these books and give me your feed back.

I appreciate all your help and support. Thanks.
Channel your Energy through WritingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: