Saturday, May 18, 2013

Learning is Never Easy

Learning something is never easy. It gets harder and harder as one grows older.  Somehow the mind finds it more difficult to focus and it gets distracted easily.

I've been learning but at a very slow pace as it takes me a long while to grasp a technical issue. Praise the Lord that I've managed to set up a simple website where I hope to share what I've learned about online marketing.

So please visit fattiboomboom

You may wonder why it is called fattiboomboom.  Well, I'll let you into the secret. That was what I was called when I was in elementary school! I must have been a chubby little girl and you know how fat little girls get teased. Fatti-fatti boom boom was the first line of a chant. I leave you to guess at the rest...

So do visit fattiboomboom.
Learning is Never EasySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: